Please ensure that you are familiar with our Schools Policy on our parking lot procedures.
Please share the following information with those who drop off or pick up your children.
- All traffic moves in one direction
- Parents enter the parking lot from the west entrance (off 202 St.) during drop-off and pick-up.
- The eastern entrance gate on 32nd Ave is for staff only. (This entrance may be used during the day only in the event the west gate is locked.)
- Exit the parking lot from the northwest gate (closest to the St. Joseph’s Preschool entrance on 32 Ave.)
- There is no parking in the QUICK DROP ZONE (beside the gym) before or after school. This area is for a quick drop off/pick up. Students are asked to exit vehicles on the right side only.
- DO NOT drop off or pick up on 32nd Avenue.
- Students & Parents are asked to stay on the WALK WAYS and cross only at designated cross walks.
- There should NEVER be a rush in our parking lot. ALWAYS use extreme caution during pick up and drop off.
- Click HERE for a printable map