Parking Lot Procedures
Pick Up and Drop Off Procedures for 2021-2022
DROP OFF of STUDENTS: 8:10 am – 8:30 am
- Parents are required to do a health check of their children prior to coming to school.
- Entering from 202nd street, parents can park and walk students to classroom outside doors or drop off students in our quick drop off zone in front of gymnasium. Students walk directly to classrooms outside door (Maintaining Social Distancing).
- Individually, students will be greeted by a staff member, given hand sanitizer, and taken into the class.
- Parents will ensure that their child washes his/her hands prior to leaving home for school.
PICK UP of STUDENTS: 2:45 pm – 3:05 pm
- Parents with students in grades K, 1 and 3 are required to use the right side of the southwest entrance (202nd street), to pick up their child(ren) at the designated pick up spot(s), and then drive out the north gate (32nd ave).
- Parents with students in grades 2, 4,5,6,7 are required to use the left side of the southwest entrance (202nd street), to pick up their child(ren) at the designated pick up spot(s), and then drive out the north gate (32nd ave).
- Parents will drive-thru to their child’s location as indicated on the map below.
Further Safety Information:
- Please use sidewalks and designated crosswalks. Never teach your child to walk across the parking lots.
- Use of the quick drop zone requires that the driver MAY NOT exit the vehicle and your children MUST Exit/Enter on the right side of your vehicle. If your child requires assistance or he/she cannot exit on the right then please park in the designated parking stalls so that you can assist him/her.
- There should never be a rush in our parking lot.
- Always use extreme caution during pick up and drop off.
- Do not drop off or pick up on 32nd Ave.
- Please respect the parent/teacher crossing guards. They are there to keep our students and their families safe. If they make a request of you please adhere to their guidance. Thank you!
- The above map can be downloaded HERE. Please share with all family members, daycare, and friends who may be driving your child.
- Please ensure that you are familiar with our Schools Policy on our parking lot procedures.