FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Complete 40 hours in a school year in an assigned task group that often reflects your skills and talents.
2. Complete an additional 4 hours at either of our 2 major fundraisers.
Families also have to option of having their parent participation cheques cashed if they would prefer not to do work hours. The 40 hours of parent participation equate to two cheques valued at &400.00 each and one more cheque to cover the fundraiser commitment also valued at $400.00.
- Registration Fee: $40 per child ($80 late registration fee)
- Activity Fee for school supplies, IT, gym equipment, Music and French classes ($60 – primary students, $80 intermediate students)
- School Uniforms: Must be purchased through our uniform supplier, Neat Uniforms. There is a free, used uniform donation room at the school for families to take what they need for their children.
- Field trips: Each field trip is handled by the classroom teacher and is billed individually to parents. Cost will vary depending on the activity.
- Sacramental Programs: Students receiving the Sacrament of Reconciliation and First Communion (usually Grade 2) are charged $30. Students receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation (usually Grade 7) are charged $30.
- Grade 7 Outdoor Education: $150
- Grade 7 Graduation Sweater: (Optional) $35-$42
- Yearbook: (Optional) $14
- Hot Lunch: (Optional) Families can choose to order hot lunches through the school. Hot lunch days usually occur twice a month, and menu items are typically $1-$6 each. Hot Lunch menus vary each time.