FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Complete 36 hours in a school year in an assigned task group that often reflects your skills and talents.
2. Complete an additional 4 hours at either of our 2 major fundraisers.
Families also have the option of having their parent participation cheques cashed if they would prefer not to do work hours. The 36 hours of parent participation equate to two cheques valued at $400.00 each and one more cheque to cover the fundraiser commitment also valued at $400.00.
- Registration Fee: $40 per child ($80 late registration fee)
- Activity Fee for school supplies, IT, gym equipment, Music and French classes ($60 – primary students, $80 intermediate students)
- School Uniforms: Must be purchased through our uniform supplier, Cambridge Uniforms. There is a free, used uniform donation cupboard at the school for families to take what they need for their children.
- Field trips: Field trip expenses are covered by your tuition.
- Sacramental Programs: Students receiving the Sacrament of Reconciliation and First Communion (usually Grade 2) are charged $30. Students receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation (usually Grade 7) are charged $30.
- Grade 7 Outdoor Education: $150
- Grade 7 Graduation Sweater: (Optional) $35-$42
- Yearbook: (Optional) price depends on publisher’s quote.
- Hot Lunch: (Optional) Families can choose to order hot lunches through the school. Hot Lunch is available every Wednesday through The Lunch Lady website. Parents can order weekly, or occasionally, or a month at a time.