Interested in Joining the PEC?Nomination forms are available HERE. Nomination Committee members: Maricris Reedman and Jen Spearman are available to answer questions or receive completed nomination forms. Deadline to submit a completed nomination form is Sept 16, 2021.Please email your completed nomination form to one of the following committee members:
ELIGIBLE FOR NOMINATION (HOLD OFFICE):
Those eligible to hold office as a member of a parish education committee or represent the parish on a regional education committee are practicing Catholics, approved by the Pastor, who are eligible to vote in that parish and have reached the age of twenty-one (21), with the following exceptions:
- Teachers and principal of the school.
- Past employees of the school until three full calendar years have passed since the termination of employment.
- Employees of the parish and/or school.
- Spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters of persons covered in above.
- All other teachers/principals employed by C.I.S.V.A
Please review Policy 107 for further information.
PEC elections will be held on September 25th and 26th, 2021 after all Sunday Masses at St. Joseph’s Parish for the 2021/22 School Year. Due to COVID19, CISVA delayed the elections that normally would have been held in May 2021